Sunday, March 24, 2013

Thank you.

Thank you. Thank you for all the page views. For all the clicks. For all the Google searches. For reading my words. For making me thankful. When I open my page view traffic page it makes me smile. Seeing my words are being read by thousands every month and in so many different countries makes me happy. It makes me happy that I am with people in their lap on their iPad to their desktop or notebook or mobile device. This blog has been a little thing I do on the side. I do my homework and assignments and come and respond to your curious questions and help you and that really makes me happy. I try my very best to help you. If you have any questions, feel free to comment on any posts or email me at fakevsrealwib123@gmail.com
Thank you!
PS I might be making videos soon! I can not wait to film, edit and upload videos. WOO HOO!

2 comments:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It is really the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 kilos less than we do.

    (By the way, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING to do with "how" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    Click on this link to reveal if this short test can help you decipher your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete